If want them looking like that, this is what you need to do:
1. Prepare the following ingredients:
- 1 1/2 cups APF (all purpose flour or any flour)
- 3 1/2 tbs baking powder
- 1 tbs salt
- 2 tbs powder sugar or white sugar
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 egg
- 1 tbs butter (you can use more if you like)
- 2 bananas sliced
2. Mix all the solid ingredients and add the egg, milk and the butter. Then whisk all the ingredients well to make sure there are no flour lumps in the dough. Let it rest for 10-15 minutes.
And you’ll get this:
3. Pour the quantity filling a ladle into the hot pan. You don’t need to spread the dough, just let it spread by it’s own will.
4. Spread the banana slices over the pancake…or the blueberries or the strawberries slices or the pecans…
5. When there are no more bubbles bursting on top of the pancake, you can go ahead and turn it on the other side…
Et voila! Enjoy